Gas Certificate

Gas Safe Check & Gas Work

gas register plumber in romford

Every single rented property in the UK that has any sort of gas appliance, namely boiler, gas fire, cooker, hob, range cooker, water heater etc, requires a Gas Safe Certificate, which can only be from a gas engineer registered with the Gas Safe Register. Fortunately, at Romford Emergency Plumber, all our engineers are registered with the Gas Safe Register and therefore are qualified to issue you a Gas Safe Certificate as well as a Commercial and Catering Gas Safe Certificate.

Moreover, as a landlord, your responsibility is to make sure that all of your properties do hold a valid Gas Safe Certificate to make sure that your tenants are safe.

Romford Emergency Plumber issues Gas Safe Certificates to homeowners, landlords, estate agents. councils and housing associations within the area covered by Romford Emergency Plumber.

Your responsibility is to ensure that a registered gas engineer does an annual gas safety check, where he inspects the pipework, functioning, and chimney or flue on each appliance in order to make sure that all your appliances are gas safe. Moreover, you should keep the records of your annual gas safety checks for 2 years.



Gas services:
Landlord certificate, Gas safe check, Gas inspection, Gas work, pipe, installation, leak, Fireplace, Boiler gas connection, Back boiler upgrade, Range cooker, Hob, Commercial boiler, Catering, Commercial kitchen, Gas interlock system, Gas fire, Gas safe certificate, Water heater, Gas oven, Pipe work, Gas meter, Business gas safe certificate